Free webinar on November 25, 2021 from 9-12 CEST
09:00 to 11:20 Presentations
- 09:00-09:10 Welcome & Introduction (Erika Holt, VTT)
- 09:10-09:25 Knowledge Management in PREDIS (Paul Carbol, JRC)
- 09:25-09:40 Knowledge Management in the Energy Production Sector (Marta Ruzickova, ČEZ)
- 09:40-09:55 Knowledge Management in a Waste Management Organisation (Vincent Maugis, ANDRA)
- 09:55-10:10 Creating a Knowledge Management Culture (Eric Plaz Vélez, ica2)
- 10:15-10:30 Knowledge Management in EURAD: Survey and Lessons Learned in RWM Organisations (Dinara Abbasova, HZDR)
- 10:30-10:45 EURAD School of Radioactive Waste Management (Niels Belmans, SCK CEN)
- 10:45-11:15 IAEA Activities to Capture and Share RWM Information and Knowledge (John Kinker, Yves Reynaud Barrios and Stefan Mayer, IAEA)
11:20 to 11:50 Breakout Room Discussions
- How to best engage with PREDIS end users and stakeholders to find and collect desired knowledge?
- How to best facilitate direct sharing of knowledge between students/younger workers and PREDIS end users and stakeholders?
- What information and knowledge will be needed in the future?
11:50 to 12:00 Close
- 11:50-12:00 Feedback from breakout rooms / Summary and Conclusions