Free webinar on 16 February 2022, 13-16 CET
13:00 to 15:20 Presentations
- 13:00-13:15 Welcome & Introduction (Erika Holt, VTT and Louise Theodon, ANDRA)
- 13:15-13:30 Examples and opportunities for digital twins in the nuclear back-end (Istvan Szoke, IFE)
- 13:30-13:45 Digital twins in PREDIS (Dan Miron, PSI)
- 13:45-14:05 Digital twins in EURA
- DONUT on numerical modelling of coupled processes (Francis Claret, BRGM)
- ACED on chemical evolution of disposal cells (Diederik Jacques, SCK CEN)
- HITEC on influence of high temperature on clay behaviour (Markus Olin, VTT)
- MODATS on repository monitoring (Johan Bertrand, ANDRA)
- FUTURE on radionuclide retention (Sergey Churakov, PSI)
- 14:10-14:25 Digital twins in construction (Dag Fjeld Edvardsen, Catenda)
- 14:25-14:40 Using inventory twins to enable virtual planning of decommissioning (Katja Sipila, Sweco)
- 14:40-14:55 Digital twins in support of dismantling projects (Arnaud Duchene, Tractebel)
- 14:55-15:10 From BIM towards a 4D digital twin of Cigeo repository in support of the operational phase: issues, needs and work in progress (Guillaume Pepin, ANDRA)
- 15:20 to 15:50 Breakout Room Discussions
- What are the opportunities for digital twin technology in the radioactive waste domain?
- What are the challenges for adoption of digital twin technology?
- How can EURAD/PREDIS best assist successful deployment of digital twin technology?
15:50 to 16:00 Close
- 15:50-16:00 Feedback from breakout rooms/ Summary and Conclusions