- Summer and autumn 2022, PREDIS SRA formulation sessions (stay tuned for more details and registration information).
- September 2022, PREDIS T2.3 Waste Acceptance Systems follow-up (stay tuned for more details and registration information).
- 25-27.1.2023, International Conference on Non-destructive Evaluation of Concrete in Nuclear Application will be arranged in Finland. Call for papers!
- May 2023, PREDIS Annual workshop (stay tuned for more details and registration information)
May 30 – June 3, Euradwaste’22 conference
May 5, PREDIS SRA Workshop
April 25-27, PREDIS Annual Workshop, Espoo, Finland
February 16, at 13-16 CET – Digital Twins for Waste Management
November 25, at 9-12 CET on PREDIS State of Knowledge (WP3 – covering knowledge documents, training, mobility activities and opportunities)
October 26, at 9-12 CET on PREDIS developments of geopolymers for pre-disposal waste management (WP4-6 issues)
October 5, 9-12 CET on PREDIS metallic and organic waste characterization (WP4-7 issues), together with CHANCE project
September 1, 13-16 CET: PREDIS Gap Analysis and defining the baseline Strategic Research Agenda (WP2 Strategic Studies)
May 20, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 2 – needs, challenges and opportunities
PREDIS Workshop #2 4-6 May 2021, online. WP summaries for all partners and EUG on 6 May afternoon.
April 21, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 1 –information and resources
March 30, 13-16 CET: Innovations in liquid organic waste treatment and conditioning.
March 9, 13-16 CET: Innovations in solid organic waste treatment and conditioning: How to provide long-term solutions for the management of radioactive solid organic wastes through thermal treatments and immobilisation with conventional or novel binders
February 16, 13-16 CET: Innovations in metallic material treatment and conditioning: Getting the most from optimised characterisation, efficient decontamination and advanced conditioning
of both ferrous and more reactive metallic wastes.
January 19, 13-16 CET: Innovations in cemented waste package monitoring and storage Learn about the State-of-the-Art in wasteform/package/facility monitoring techniques (e.g., muon imaging) and how these applications can be improved and extended in the future.
PREDIS workshop 19.-21.10.2020
- PREDIS General assembly and workshop for consortium members 19.-21.10.2020 (on-line)
- Public Session for Stakeholders on Wednesday 21 October afternoon (13.00-17.30 CET).
- EURAD lunch-and-learn sessions every last Wednesday of the month. All PREDIS participants are welcome to attend.
- 28.9.2022 at 13 CET Pathway Evaluation Process – a tool for RWM dialogue
- 4–6.7.2022, DAEF 2022 ”Key topics in deep geological disposal”, Cologne, Germany
- 18–20.7.2022, OECD-NEA RWMC Workshop on Developing Safety Cases for Radwaste Disposal Facilities, Romania.
- 20–22.9.2022, IGD-TP Symposium – Role of Optimisation in Radwaste Geological Disposal Programmes. In person in Zurich and video webinar.
- 25–27.10.2022, DigiDecom – Hybrid event under preliminary title ‘AI, data and robotics powered transformation for a sustainable decommissioning in nuclear and other industries’. Pre-sign for the event
- 15-17.11.2022, 12th International Symposium on Clearance and Exemption. In person Frankfurt, Germany
- 3–6.10.2023, ICEM® 2023 – International Conference on Environmental Remediation and Radioactive Waste Management®. In person in Stuttgart, Germany. Call for abstracts. 2023. For more information visit event.asme.org/ICEM
- 1–3.12.2020, SHARE project, public workshop on stakeholder needs in nuclear decommissioning. Online.
- 2–4.2.2021, SNETP Forum 2021 ”Towards innovative R&D in civil nuclear fission“. Online.
- 16–18.3.2021, EURAD 1st annual event
- 23–25.3.2021, DigiDecom, online
- 4.2.2021, Overview presentation of PREDIS at SNETP Technical Session 6.
- 19–30.4.2021, European Geology Union General Assembly
- 18.6.2021, CHANCE project webinar: Characterizing outgassing of radioactive waste using Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy. Information & registration at https://chance-h2020.eu/
- 24.6.2021, NEA Expert Roundtable, vide conference, Developing Safety Cases for Various Radioactive Waste Disposal Facilities, registration link.
- 27–30.9.2021, European Nuclear Young Generation Forum (ENYGF’21), Tarragona, Spain. https://enygf.org/ in-person and online
- 5.10.2021. CHANCE project webinar on Calorimetry, Information & registration at https://chance-h2020.eu/
- 18.10.2021. Webinar “Innovation projects supporting DGR, Investments for the Future Program” Andra, France, online. timing: 9.30-11.30. Register here and agenda.
- 1–5.11.2021, IAEA International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management: Solutions for a Sustainable Future, Vienna, Austria.
- 2–29.11.2021, ICTP-IAEA TRAINING, School on radioactive waste package performance testing. Online. Free, registration by 29.10.2021.
- 18–19.11.2021. OECD-NEA training “Thermodynamic data collection and assessment” Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA).
- 25.1.2022, CHANCE project webinar on muon tomography, online, register
- 28.2.2022 SHARE project final seminar, registration.
- 28–30.3.2022, EURAD Annual Meeting (public), at IRSN, Paris France.
- 28.3.-1.4.2022, Decommissioning of nuclear installations. In person, SCK CEN Lakehouse in Mol, Belgium. More detailed information as well as the full programme is available on https://www.sckcen.be/en/deco
- 4–8.4.2022, OECD NEA 6th International Conference on Geological Repositories (ICGR), Helsinki, Finland
- 4–6.5.2022, NUWCEM 2022 ”International symposium on cement-based materials for nuclear wastes”, Avignon, France
- 15–20.5.2022, RadChem 2022 – the 19th Radiochemical Conference. In person in Mariánské Lázně (Western Bohemia)
- 29.6.2022, EURAD Knowledge Management Annual Event follow-up.