- Stakeholder free on-line webinar series, addressing industry needs in pre-disposal management. Registration to open in early January 2021
- January 19, 13-16 CET. Topic: Innovations in cemented waste handling and pre-disposal storage
- February 16, 13-16 CET. Topic: innovation in metallic material treatment and conditioning
- March 9, 13-16 CET. Topic: innovation in liquid organic material treatment and conditioning
- March 30, 13-16 CET. Topic: innovation in solid organic material treatment and conditioning
- PREDIS Workshop #2, 4-7 May 2021, including public sessions for stakeholders, Helsinki, Finland (or online)
PREDIS workshop 19.-21.10.2020
- PREDIS General assembly and workshop for consortium members 19.-21.10.2020 (on-line)
- PREDIS workshop for End Users 20.10.2020 (on-line)
- Public Session for Stakeholders on Wednesday 21 October afternoon (13.00-17.30 CET).
- SHARE project, public workshop on stakeholder needs in nuclear decommissioning. 1-3.12.2020. Online, free, registration here.
- SNETP Forum 2021 ”Towards innovative R&D in civil nuclear fission“, 2-4.2.2021, Online.
- EURAD 1st annual event 16-18.3.2021
- DAEF 2021 ”Key topics in deep geological disposal”, 1-3.3.2021, Cologne, Germany
- European Geology Union General Assembly, 19-30.4.2021. Online, abstracts due by 13.1.2021. Session ERE4.3 specific addressing radioactive waste disposal, involving PREDIS partners.
- ATALANTE conference 2021 ”Nuclear chemistry for sustainable fuel cycles”, 3-7.5.2021, Nîmes, France
- OECD NEA 6th International Conference on Geological Repositories (ICGR), 7-11.6.2021, Helsinki, Finland
- NUWCEM 2021 ”International symposium on cement-based materials for nuclear wastes”, 9-11.6.2021, Avignon, France