- Stakeholder free on-line webinar series continues in autumn 2021, addressing industry needs in pre-diposal management. Registration here for future events.
- 1.9. at 13-16 CET on PREDIS Gap Analysis and defining the baseline Strategic Research Agenda (WP2 Strategic Studies)
- 5.10. at 9-12 CET on PREDIS metallic and organic waste characterization (WP4-7 issues), together with CHANCE project
- 26.10. at 9-12 CET on PREDIS developments of geopolymers for pre-disposal waste management (WP4-6 issues)
- 25.11. at 9-12 CET on PREDIS State of Knowledge (WP3 – covering knowledge documents, training, mobility activities and opportunities)
- International Conference on Non-destructive Evaluation of Concrete in Nuclear Application will be arranged in January 2023 in Finland. Save the date!
May 20, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 2 – needs, challenges and opportunities
PREDIS Workshop #2 4-6 May 2021, online. WP summaries for all partners and EUG on 6 May afternoon.
April 21, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 1 –information and resources
March 30, 13-16 CET: Innovations in liquid organic waste treatment and conditioning.
March 9, 13-16 CET: Innovations in solid organic waste treatment and conditioning: How to provide long-term solutions for the management of radioactive solid organic wastes through thermal treatments and immobilisation with conventional or novel binders
February 16, 13-16 CET: Innovations in metallic material treatment and conditioning: Getting the most from optimised characterisation, efficient decontamination and advanced conditioning
of both ferrous and more reactive metallic wastes.
January 19, 13-16 CET: Innovations in cemented waste package monitoring and storage Learn about the State-of-the-Art in wasteform/package/facility monitoring techniques (e.g., muon imaging) and how these applications can be improved and extended in the future.
PREDIS workshop 19.-21.10.2020
- PREDIS General assembly and workshop for consortium members 19.-21.10.2020 (on-line)
- Public Session for Stakeholders on Wednesday 21 October afternoon (13.00-17.30 CET).
- EURAD lunch-and-learn sessions every last Wednesday of the month. All PREDIS participants are welcome to attend. Next sessions starting 29.9.2021.
- CHANCE project webinar, 18 June 2021: Characterizing outgassing of radioactive waste using Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy. Information & registration at https://chance-h2020.eu/
- NEA Expert Roundtable 24 June 2021, vide conference, Developing Safety Cases for Various Radioactive Waste Disposal Facilities, registration link.
- European Nuclear Young Generation Forum (ENYGF’21), 27-30th September 2021, Tarragona, Spain. https://enygf.org/ in-person and online
- CHANCE project webinar on Calorimetry, 5 October 2021. Information & registration at https://chance-h2020.eu/
- IAEA International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management: Solutions for a Sustainable Future, 1–5 November 2021, Vienna, Austria. Abstracts due 6 April!
- IGD-TP Symposium, 11-13.1.2022 in person in Zurich and video webinar
- OECD NEA 6th International Conference on Geological Repositories (ICGR), 4-8 April 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- NUWCEM 2022 “International symposium on cement-based materials for nuclear wastes”, 4-6 May, 2022, Avignon, France
- SHARE project, public workshop on stakeholder needs in nuclear decommissioning. 1-3.12.2020. Online.
- Overview presentation of PREDIS at SNETP Technical Session 6, 4.2.2021
- SNETP Forum 2021 “Towards innovative R&D in civil nuclear fission“, 2-4.2.2021, Online.
- DAEF 2021 “Key topics in deep geological disposal”, 1-3.3.2021, Cologne, Germany
- EURAD 1st annual event 16-18.3.2021
- DigiDecom, March 23-25, 2021, online
- European Geology Union General Assembly, 19-30.4.2021.