- Stakeholder free on-line webinar series, addressing industry needs in pre-disposal management. Registration here for any of the webinars. Links to the TEAMS webinar session will be send the day before each event, to registered participants.
- May 20, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 2 – needs, challenges and opportunities
PREDIS Workshop #2 4-6 May 2021, online. WP summaries for all partners and EUG on 6 May afternoon.
April 21, 9-12 CET: Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) 1 –information and resources
March 30, 13-16 CET: Innovations in liquid organic waste treatment and conditioning.
March 9, 13-16 CET: Innovations in solid organic waste treatment and conditioning: How to provide long-term solutions for the management of radioactive solid organic wastes through thermal treatments and immobilisation with conventional or novel binders
February 16, 13-16 CET: Innovations in metallic material treatment and conditioning: Getting the most from optimised characterisation, efficient decontamination and advanced conditioning
of both ferrous and more reactive metallic wastes.
January 19, 13-16 CET: Innovations in cemented waste package monitoring and storage Learn about the State-of-the-Art in wasteform/package/facility monitoring techniques (e.g., muon imaging) and how these applications can be improved and extended in the future.
PREDIS workshop 19.-21.10.2020
- PREDIS General assembly and workshop for consortium members 19.-21.10.2020 (on-line)
- Public Session for Stakeholders on Wednesday 21 October afternoon (13.00-17.30 CET).
- EURAD lunch-and-learn sessions every last Wednesday of the month. All PREDIS participants are welcome to attend. Next session 26.5.2021.
- European Nuclear Young Generation Forum (ENYGF’21), 27-30th September 2021, Tarragona, Spain. https://enygf.org/ in-person and online
- IAEA International Conference on Radioactive Waste Management: Solutions for a Sustainable Future, 1–5 November 2021, Vienna, Austria. Abstracts due 6 April!
- IGD-TP Symposium, 11-13.1.2022 in person in Zurich and video webinar
- OECD NEA 6th International Conference on Geological Repositories (ICGR), 4-8 April 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- NUWCEM 2022 ”International symposium on cement-based materials for nuclear wastes”, 4-6 May, 2022, Avignon, France
- SHARE project, public workshop on stakeholder needs in nuclear decommissioning. 1-3.12.2020. Online.
- Overview presentation of PREDIS at SNETP Technical Session 6, 4.2.2021
- SNETP Forum 2021 ”Towards innovative R&D in civil nuclear fission“, 2-4.2.2021, Online.
- DAEF 2021 ”Key topics in deep geological disposal”, 1-3.3.2021, Cologne, Germany
- EURAD 1st annual event 16-18.3.2021
- DigiDecom, March 23-25, 2021, online
- European Geology Union General Assembly, 19-30.4.2021. Online, abstracts due by 13.1.2021. Session ERE4.3 specific addressing radioactive waste disposal, involving PREDIS partners.