Free webinar on October 5, 2021 from 9-12 CEST (UTC+2)
09:00 to 11:05 Presentations
- 09:00-09:15 Welcome & Introduction + feedback on Characterization needs from Gap Analysis (Erika Holt, VTT)
- 09:15-09:40 Direct PREDIS Connections to Characterization:
- WP2 WAC (Lumír Nachmilner, CV REZ)
- WP4 Metallic Waste (Abdesselam Abdelouas, IMT)
- WP5 Liquid Organic Waste (Maxime Fournier, CEA)
- WP6 Solid Organic Waste (Thierry Mennecart, SCK CEN)
- WP7 Cemented Waste Monitoring and Storage (Ernst Niederleithinger, BAM)
- 09:40-09:55 CHANCE project: State of the Art and R&D needs for Conditioned Waste Characterization (Christophe Bruggeman, SCK CEN)
- 09:55-10:10 MICADO project: Characterization Technology Overview (Massimo Morichi, CAEN)
- 10:15-10:35 TOMIS: An Imaging Tool for In Situ Radioactive Waste Characterization (Eric Simon, CEA)
- 10:35-10:55 Non-destructive Characterization of Radioactive Waste – Innovative Technologies (Martin Dürr, AiNT)
- 10:55-11:15 Syscade Project: Mobile System for Inspection and Characterization of Nuclear Wastes (Thierry Delvigne, Scannix)
- 11:20 to 11:50 Breakout Room Discussions
- where can PREDIS contribute (data, parameters, inter-laboratory comparisons, etc.) to current developments in characterization?
- can PREDIS serve as a test bed for for technologies close to deployment?
- what game-changing technologies could transform waste characterization?
11:50 to 12:00 Close
- 11:45-12:00 Feedback from breakout rooms / Summary and Conclusions