- Radioactive Waste Management operations, from retrieval to conditioning.
Organized by Orano France, 20-23 November 2023, at Orano La Hague plant (380 km from Paris). The training session gives a general overview of radioactive waste management to the young specialists involved in the PREDIS project. This training will consist of lessons and visits to discover La Hague reprocessing plant, LLW and ILW management Operations, as well as Orano’s container solutions and one of its container manufacturing plants.
Please register by the 06 of September.
- WAC (Waste Acceptance Criteria) Summer school.
Joint effort between the EURAD and PREDIS projects. Organized by CV Rez , 4-8 September 2023 at Husinec, Czech Republic. The training gives a general overview of waste acceptance systems and criteria with focus on different approaches in Europe to young specialists. This training consists of lessons, discussion forums and visits to the Richard repository as well as the UJV/CVR waste processing facilities.
Please register by the 28 of July.
- PREDIS Fundamentals
Organized by Galson and supported by Amphos21. Held during 22/05/2023 at Conference Centre, Mechelen, Belgium.
- Waste Characterisation: PRACTICAL-THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSION ON GENIE 2K & ISOCS
Organized by ENRESA and supported by Amphos21. Held during 21-24/11/2022 at Jose Cabrera Nuclear Power Plant, Guadalajara, Spain.
- PREDIS Joint course on LLW/ILW management and Student meeting
Organized by UJV Rez and supported by Amphos21. Held during 7-9/09/2022 at Husinec, Czech Republic.
- PREDIS Overview: Innovations in Pre-disposal Radioactive Waste Management
Organized by Amphos21 and supported by Galson. Held during 9-10/06/2022, online.
- EURAD´s Lunch & Learn
Periodic webinars on relevant and ongoing work in the nuclear sector.
- Thermochemical Database (TDB) Project course, September 23, 2023, in Nantes, France. Registration deadline 6.9.2023. Read more!